Hello, I am currently working on a database designed to enter the list of products purchased.
The form [F_March_BC] of entering purchase information contains a sub-form [F_Products_M_BC] that contains the purchased items as well as two other sub-forms, where the first one [ID_Famille_Rech_Req_Matricule sous-formulaire] is dedicated to search for the family of the purchased product [ID_Family] based on the type of product that I choose to buy [ID_Article] and the second one [Req_Dernier_Matricule_Par_Famille sous-formulaire] looks for the serial number [Matricule] of the last product we purchased and belongs to the same family [ID_Family] and therefore the serial number of the new product will be, [Matricule]+1.
The problem is that the two father fields that link the form to the last two sub-forms I mentioned, are not identified when I open the database on another computer, so Access Ask me to define [ID_Family] and [ID_Article], even though the database is working effectively for me.
I hope you can help in this problem.
Attachments : Photo of the error message when I open the main form + the database I'm working on (It is compressed because I can't attach it in the accdb form)
Nom : WhatsApp Image 2021-10-05 at 00.23.38.jpeg
Affichages : 71
Taille : 55,1 KoInventaire.rar